Reach Eurexpo Lyon by airport shuttle, tram, bus, or taxi. We ask you to privilege low carbon transportation methods.
Prepare your visit: download our mobile app and anticipate your appointments. You’ll save time and optimize your attendance.
Take advantage of your stay to discover Lyon’s famous gastronomy. Various catering options are also available at the trade show.
Prepare your visit!
The visit planning area located directly after the reception desks will help you optimize your visit:
- You’ll find all useful documents for visitors there: floor plan, programme, etc.
- Our magazine partners offer you their latest issues at the Press Information Point kiosk.
- There’s a hospitality desk to answer your queries on transport, accommodation, visits, and outings in Lyon.
- Find out more about our Hospitality service (link to practical information page).
Services available in the reception area next to the trade show entrance:
- Tourist Office
- Medical centre
- Snack machines
- Cash point
- Telephone charging stations
Show Organizers' Office
Located at the entrance to Hall 4, its team is ready to answer your questions.Cloakrooms
At the entrance to Hall 4 and the Eurexpo entrance.
Car park: Remember to pay your parking fee in the terminals at the Eurexpo entrance before collecting your vehicle.
Wi-Fi: Free Wi-Fi is available in the trade show’s entrance square.