Rocalia will offer a series of conferences and round tables open to visitors and exhibitors on various topics related to the natural stone industry and its news.
WARNING : programs are subject to change by organizors.
Rocalia's conferences will be held in French only.
- 11:00am-11:45am - Conference on digital and environmental transitions
by Bruno Combernoux from Les Compagnons du Devoir
- 1:15pm-2:00pm - Conference on the Building Information Model (BIM) in the heritage
by Gaël Hamon
- 2:15pm-3:00pm - Conference on the natural regional parks' studies about natural stone in their territory
by Yanick Lasica, PNR representant in Occitanie region, and Françoise Naudet
- 3:15pm-4:00pm - Conference on architectural projects in natural stone
by Elisabeth Polzella
- 11:00am-11:45am - Conference on The Building Information (BIM) and natural stone
by the CTMNC
- 1:30pm-2:15pm - Conference on the urban planning of the alleys of the city of Neuilly
by Olivia Gezequel (others speakers to come...)
- 2:30pm-3:15pm - Conference on the Stereotomy 2.0
by Giuseppe Fallacara
- 3:30pm-4:15pm - Conference on the valuation of natural stone
by Didier Esselin
- 10:45am-12:00am - Conference on the thesis "Thermal and environment"
by a CTMNC technician
- 2:00pm-2:45pm - Conference on the reform of Professional training : round table
In 2017 ROCALIA presented an exhibition on stereotomy, an artistic and complex building technique based on the stone-cutting art. In 2019, we invite you to discover his application: the acoustic shell, an architectural work designed by Giuseppe Fallacara and carried out by the Compagnons du Devoir apprentices specialised in stone trades. The beauty of this spectacular natural stone work can be seen on the scene of the Forum.