Enjoy your visit to Rocalia to participate in various events that will take place during the three days of the fair.
Click on the category you are interested in to find out more :
Rocalia will offer a series of conferences and round tables open to visitors and exhibitors on various topics related to the natural stone industry and its news.
- 11:00am-11:45am - Conference on digital and environmental transitions
by Bruno Combernoux from Les Compagnons du Devoir
- 1:15pm-2:00pm - Conference on the Building Information Model (BIM) in the heritage
by Gaël Hamon
- 2:15pm-3:00pm - Conference on the natural regional parks' studies about natural stone in their territory
by Yanick Lasica, PNR representant in Occitanie region, and Françoise Naudet
- 3:15pm-4:00pm - Conference on architectural projects in natural stone
by Elisabeth Polzella
- 11:00am-11:45am - Conference on The Building Information (BIM) and natural stone
by the CTMNC
- 1:30pm-2:15pm - Conference on the urban planning of the alleys of the city of Neuilly
by Olivia Gezequel (others speakers to come...)
- 2:30pm-3:15pm - Conference on the Stereotomy 2.0
by Giuseppe Fallacara
- 3:30pm-4:15pm - Conference on the valuation of natural stone
by Didier Esselin
- 10:45am-12:00am - Conference on the thesis "Thermal and environment"
by a CTMNC technician
- 2:00pm-2:45pm - Conference on the reform of Professional training : round table
Rocalia Talents Demonstration
Further details coming soon
Rocalia Design Expo
Rocalia puts design and creation in the spotlight in an exhibition of natural stone design pieces offered by exhibitors.
Find participating exhibitors on the Design Course to visit them and find out more about the ideas, techniques and materials that made these pieces possible.