Strike of December 5th, dedicated measures!
Dedicated measures and services to facilitate your visit on December, 5th
- Opening of the Eurexpo Park at 7:30am with restoration points
- Opening of the salon at 9am
- Closing of the salon at 4pm
- Free visitors entrance and parking
- Presence of a taxi regulator at the head of the station
A team dedicated at the entrance of the show to advise you and inform you in real time about traffic disruptions:
- The Hospitality service to advise you in your choices (transport, accommodation...)
- Business services: PC and printers at your disposal
- And the visitors hotline at your disposal at 04 78 17 63 24
- December, 2nd from 9am to 6pm
- December 3rd from 8am to 6pm
- December 4th from 8am to 8pm
- December 5th from 8am to 6pm
Our advice to address your travels in all serenity if you visit the show:
Privilege the car and carpool
Rent the car of a private owner to cut costs. These rentals are insured, secure, and in general very friendly.
Car sharing is a way of sharing travel costs for passengers and drivers. Leave with anyone you want in total confidence.
Do you want to move around in Lyon but not on public transport? With Covoiturage Grand Lyon you travel with locals in total safety and save money!
Come to Rocalia by bus with Flixbus! These coaches go to Lyon from many cities in France and Europe
And other solutions to get you from Lyon to Eurexpo, and vice versa
All metro, funicular and tram lines will run normally.
A simple, practical solution: you can consult the list of phone numbers for taxis in Lyon.
Presence of a taxi regulator at the head of the station
For any question:
+33 (0)4 78 17 62 17