The 6th edition of the Building Natural Stone Contest in the 21st Century returns to Rocalia, with the following program :
- The exhibition of projects in competitions - next to the Rocalia Forum
- The awards ceremony - on the Rocalia Forum - Tuesday November 30 at 5:00 p.m.
Co-organized by SNROC and the review Pierre Actual, this competition is intended to promote architecture and construction in natural stone.
Prizes will be awarded in the following categories
- Accommodation (collective or individual)
- Facilities (offices, hotel industry, etc.)
- Urban development / Roads
- Other achievements (interior decoration, landscaping, catering, etc.)
They will reward recent works (since 2019), produced in France and abroad, mainly using natural stones (limestone, marble, granite, lava, sandstone, slate, etc.) French and / or transformed in France.
A Special Prize will be awarded to an achievement which has particularly considered environmental criteria, sustainable development, the circular economy, or presenting a major technological innovation.
Finally, a Grand Prix will crown the project deemed to be the most representative of the use of natural stone, whatever the category.
Organized by :